After a well fought match from both teams ,that finished 21 – 24 to the All Blacks, how did the players get on?
- Joe Marler 4 Drove the scrum well but subbed early on in second half.
- Dylan Hartley 6 Threw well into the lineout winning every throw.
- David Wilson 4 Didn’t have the best scrummaging game but drove and made ground.
- Dave Attwood 7 Played some sensational RUNNING RUGBY and caught the lineouts successfully.
- Courtney Lawes 2 Had to be substituted because of concusion so did not make an impact on the game.
- Tom Wood 7 Played an expansive game but was almost yellow carded near the end of the match.
- Chris Robshaw 8 Led the team well and rucked strongly.
- Billy Vunipola 6 As the rain poured down the cold got to him so Ben Morgan replaced.
- Danny Care 5 Kicked in unnecessary situations but gave some nice passes.
- Owen Farrell 8 Kicked well and chose the right time to do that.
- Jonny May 10 ENGLAND’S MAN OF THE MATCH!!! Showed amazing skill to score from half way.
- Kyle Eastmond 6 Showed his pace but couldn’t find the space he is used to finding in the Premiership.
- Brad Barrit 8 Tackled well and set up space for his wingers.
- Semesa Rokodunguni 6 Struggled to make an impact but to be fair it was his international debut.
- Mike Brown 7 Made his tackles at crucial times but struggled against the pace and power. of some All Blacks.