New Zealand came into this match expecting to come out easy winners but the first 3 minutes proved that they would not. Farrell passed it out to Barritt who then fed Jonny May. May sped past Conrad Smith then outpaced Israel Dagg and finished off a superb solo effort. The conversion was missed by Farrell but better kicking was to come. He hit 2 penalties before a New Zealand reply. When the reply came there were some doubts. Sonny Bill Williams sprinted down the right touchline then passed in to Kaino. Smith gave it to Cruden who burst at pace and then scored. However, after Nigel Owens had given the try doubts came up. Confusions bubbled about Cruden’s grounding. Should it have been a try? The game carried on though and Twickenham’s anger was to carry on as Cruden was able to hit two penalties. Farrell replied much to Twickenham’s delight with 3 penalties to give England a half time lead.


The second half was to be an All Black one. They scored the first points of the half through Richie Mcaw who latched on to Beauden Barrett’s pass and scored in the corner. As the All Blacks pressed into the English twenty-two Reid earned the penalty infront of the sticks. Barrett hit it in the rain and it SAILED WIDE!!! He recovered from this incident though and did eventually kick a penalty. Dane Coles retaliated to Dylan Hartley’s push by kicking Chris Robshaw and a fight broke up. Consequently, a yellow card was handed to Coles for the kick.This was not to be very costly though. There was a space of time with no points but the replacement Faumuina placed the ball over the line. But there were also doubts about this try as well. TMO referral was used but there was confirmation the try was scored. Twenty-four points for the All Blacks! The game turned on it’s head near the end when England pushed next to the New Zealand line. A penalty was conceded by the All Blacks and Robshaw called for the scrum. It took two scrum for it but the referee did blow his whistle for a penalty try. Ford took a quick conversion with a drop goal so England has one minute to attack. The rugby was called to a halt when Robshaw dropped Danny Care’s pass.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s